Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday Fun Day

Well, perhaps not all fun.
But we with Daddy, some time won.

So all day he was around.
Rarely is he so easily found.

I'm happy, for certain, though.
For he's making significantly more dough.

Not that money is the end all, of course.
But you'll have to agree it is a might strong force.

We'll be using it for good, me thinks.
To build up food storage and take care of debt, it STINKS!

And then we'll figure out what other good we can do.
But that won't happen for a while, which I do rue.

Still thing are looking brighter.
I guess it pays to be a fighter.

Certainly there's no doubt in my mind
that's our circumstances are a miracle from our Father, kind!

Back posted for Sunday on Tuesday. A little less behind now.

1 comment:

vicki said...

Glad you had Jess around on Sunday. enjoyin' the writing.

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter