Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Change

Wed. approaches fast.
The time to work
2 jobs will, hopefully
soon, be past!

Hooray for hard work.
Hallelujah for blessings from the Lord!
And a sweet man for my hubby,
WHAT a perk!

Still working hard.
Even when working fewer hours for money.
He has not complained.
His work, of late: in our yard!

And even when he's home,
He spends the mornings with our girls.
Cuddling, reading, makeup, and feeding.
Rarely does he roam.

On top of it all
He's a handsome man.
Willing to serve.
And accept any call.
even though he can't technically
be given one in our ward, officially.

I'm a lucky gal.
Three beautiful daughters
Blessings galore and
Such an one for my pal.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

I am new here! What a great blog :)

Valerie said...

Hey,

What part of Florida do you live?

Heidi said...

I'm so happy about his new job! Hopefully he will love it!

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter