Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Monday, April 13, 2009

A Brief Glimpse

Monday's Poem (actually written on Monday!)

We'll make our monthly temple trip tomorrow.
And none too soon, I need a lift of recent sorrow.

A new development with my calling, I just learned about:
I'm a Stake Activity's Committee member, definitely not the reason for today's pout.

"So what's troubling you?" I feel you say.
Not a thing. Everything. It was just a really rough day.

1 comment:

vicki said...

I've been waiting, watching
Now I have three.
How my loved ones are, I'm always wondering,
Sad or glad, knowing is good for me.

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter