Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Temple Pictures from the Catch Up Files

These are all from a temple trip within the last few months.
Since I'm inside doing work, these are probably pretty typical of activities the girls and Daddy would enjoy together while waiting for me to finish.

My girls hugging!

Ria took the following pictures!
She does so well at framing for a 4 year old!! ^_^


Kat in the courtyard.

Sitting on a bench together.

Walkin' the line.


Running back again.

Taking time to smell the flowers.


Kat on the lawn.

OUR temple!

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter