Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Princess and the Pea

The title of the day is the title of the book Ria read today. This is a book that she received from her Aunt Evelyn for Christmas a few years ago. This book is NOT an easy reader. It is 29 pages long, though the writing is only on one page of every two... it covers the majority of each of those pages. The lesson, today, took 35-45 minutes, but Ria read the WHOLE story today! She did a really GREAT job, too. I was rather impressed and I'm not often impressed with her reading lately because she's just become that competent. ^_^ So, I'm a VERY very VERY pleased Mama.

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter