Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Saturday, June 21, 2008

More Catching Up on Pictures

My goofy girls playing on our lanai.
Ria is all dressed up in the streamers from her birthday party!


Ria all made up prior to her pictures in her dance recital outfit.
First position feet and hands.

First position feet and I think it's 8th position hands, I'm not sure on that, though.


My girls hugging.
See, I do read to my girls...
Jess just isn't around to catch it on camera most of the time!

Kat regularly falls asleep in her table - usually after eating.
She's much more like Jess in her sleep ability than Ria or I!

And again!


My sweet bathing beauties!

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter