Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Monday, March 9, 2009

Have You Heard of the Ultimate Blog Party?

I'm in. I figured it could be lots of fun. Because I've been so interested in Blogs, in general, lately I thought it would be a great opportunity to get OUT there more. So, late on March 19th or early on March 20th I'm going to do an intro post. I want to tell ya now what it's all about just because it might seem really random otherwise.

If you're interested in checking it out, I've got a button to the side. I can't know if you're interested, but it could be interesting! :) And it's open to every(female)one.

At the origination blog it says, "All women bloggers are invited to participate regardless of parental status, religious affiliations, etc." Of course, the title of the site of the party: 5 Minutes for Mom, would probably lead you to expect that the content of your blog postings, should you participate, should be family friendly. If you thought such a thing, you'd be right. If not, please DO make sure it IS family friendly. Another pertinent quote: "Offensive blogs will be removed from the Mr. Linky list at the discretion of the 5 Minutes for Mom team."

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter