Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Monday, March 30, 2009

Another New Family

I'm so excited!!! It's always exciting for me to meet a new family in our Ward. Perhaps that's because it's happened so infrequently. But two times pretty recently, which is just totally cool!!

Would you believe it if I told you that this new family has three little girls? Would you believe it if I told you that each of the new family's daughters are right around the same age as mine? Well, you should believe it, because it's true!!! They have a 5 year old, a 2 year old, and a 6 month old (only 1 month older than Tea, in case you couldn't remember)!!! I KNOW, isn't that flippin' awesome!?? I'm SO excited!

I actually, like a total dork, told the Mama that when I heard about her family I decided that we just had to be best friends! One of the reasons (and I told her) that I'm so excited about her and becoming friends with her is that she has a little friend for Kat!!! You see, Kat is regularly left out of the play with Ria and _____ because Ria gets super focused on the friend and not as interested in Kat. And Kat feels pretty sad and frustrated, which is difficult for me to see. So, in addition to getting to know a new Mama with 3 daughters, I get to provide Kat with a play mate. How wonderful, right? :)

to my MOM
I'm sorry I missed your call Mom. I was either putting the girls to bed or falling asleep myself. I wasn't really watching the clock very well, so I'm not sure what EXACTLY was going on. I'm sorry connecting has been difficult. I love you!!!

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter