Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Monday, August 13, 2012

Meditation Monday

Meditating continues to go well, though not as strictly this past week as in weeks before.  I simultaneously conducted a fast from food for 5 days while continuing to meditate.  On the fifth day I felt so physically weak that I didn't think I could physically complete the 6 minutes that constitute the most intense parts of my series and so considered not meditating.  However, I ended up meditating in a chair that provided a tiny bit of support and I was able to complete my minmum daily goal.  YEAY!  :)

One exception this week... I got sick on Saturday (running to the potty ALL day and even more through the night) and was very very tired and weak.  I should've meditated early in the day, in which case I would've been able to complete my regular meditation.  Shoulda, woulda, coulda... anyway, I did only a calm heart meditation.  It was very short.  But I did feel better for the doing.  Still holding the coarse with daily meditation and making alterations and allowances as the day and evil thereof requires.  :)

Today is day 70 of my meditation journey.  It is also day 43 since I added the conquering anger meditation.


All in all, I highly recommend meditation for any and everyone.  It is totally working for me!  ^_^


Linked

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter