Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Thursday, August 2, 2012

More Movies

So, if you haven't heard (or don't remember) I created my own YouTube Channel. I believe you can find it pretty easily, but if you have any problems, please tell me and I'll do my best to help you out.

You might want to figure it out BECAUSE there are some little movies of Tea, Ria, Kat, and Jess and a few combos of those individuals. There is one especially sweet one of Tea with lots of smiling going on. And there's another one I think is really funny about Jessie and mouse traps. I think I may have neglected to mention our Mouse in the House issue... another post, that!

So CHECK OUT the channel!! :)

1 comment:

vicki said...

Movies of ya'll!!! And I am only learning now. are you saying that I have to figure it out?

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter