Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thankful Thursday: August 2-16

I forgot to do this for a week.  I hope it's only 1 I forgot.  I'm forgetting lots recently.  :(

So, week of Aug. 2... I'm thankful for my neice Kristen (birthday the 8th).  She turned FOUR!  I can hardly believe it!!  I'm also grateful for the success of my extended Fast.

Week of August 9... I'm thankful for my Dad (birthday the 9th).  He's 22 years older than me.

I'm also thankful for my Father-in-Love, for without him my Jessie wouldn't be quite who he is.

1 comment:

vicki said...

I missed it, too!
with love

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter