Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Irish Birthday Wishes I Love For My Dad

May the most you wish for is the least you get!

May the good Lord take a liking to ya, but not too soon!

May big headaches and little fevers be always far from you.

May you live as long as you want, And never want as long as you live.

May the Lord keep you in His hand, And ...never close His fist too tight.

We drink to your coffin. May it be built from the wood of a hundred year old oak tree that I shall plant tomorrow.
May you live to be a hundred years, With one extra year to repent!

May you be joyful on this special day and always after!! (That one's just from the mind of Tori... ya know, I'm a little Irish, too. ^_^)

I hope you have a gread day, Dad!  Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

vicki said...

HI Tori,
I will make sure Dad gets this.
love, mom

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter