Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Monday, August 18, 2008

A New Way to Know Me

Come check out my other blog Mommy Life! I've got a few entries up thus far. It's starting out as mostly an intro to me, so if you want to know how I view my past, or you want to get to know some things about my past that I don't really talk about currently, this is a good way to get a feel for me in that way!! :) It's going to be a focus on how I feel about my life as a Mommy, obviously, but I definitely believe history plays a big part in today... thus the intro stuff. :)

That blog is a paid blog, which is cool, but it's paid based on traffic... come make some traffic!!! I would really appreciate it and look forward to comments, too! I LOVE comments!!!

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter