Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Saturday, July 7, 2012

What I Did Friday July 6th (and some of Thursday)

As lame as it is, with my body going through what it is right now, I could not complete the projects I wanted to complete in one day.  Any normal girl would be able to do it (including me if I was my regular self), but we do what we can do as we can do it!  ^_^

I've been wanting to make use of some of our home-grown tomatoes, other than eating them fresh, which, of course, we totally love!  So, yesterday I started by prepping a bunch of tomatoes as well as the other stuff I needed to make up something for Jessie.  I've never had either of what I made, never tried making it before and didn't have all the proper ingredients, but I went for it anyway!

And today I finished up both.
Do you wonder WHAT?
Here are a couple hints.  ;)



Another post will follow with more specifics. ^_^

1 comment:

vicki said...

OKay. Where are the details?
Waitin'.....

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter