Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Monday, July 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Week of July 12 - 18. 2012

On Monday because I forgot on Thursday.  BLAH!  my brain = mush  ;)

I'm thankful for the opportunity to help others.

I'm also thankful for the illness we've encountered in our family.  I have been striving to learn how to give thanks in all things, I've never been truly able to be grateful for illness.  But I do feel grateful this time.  Not because I'm glad my kiddos are sick, really, but because this illness highlights the long-ish run of health we enjoyed.  What a gift to realize how good we had it and will yet have it again!  ^_^

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter