Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thankful Thursday: week of July 19-25, 2012

I'm thankful for opportunities to learn and grow and become better.  I'm not necessarily GETTING better, but I sure am thankful for the opportunities that provide for the possibility!

I'm grateful for the challenge of difficult conversations.

I'm grateful for opportunities to let go, let God.

I'm thankful for the always there challenge of giving thanks in ALL things!  I'm still struggling severely with this one, but I want to truly learn the lesson.  I desire to learn this lesson.  I'm thankful for darkness that turns to light!

I'm thankful for a conversation that helped me to know how much more complete my emotional healing over the premature end of this last pregnancy truly is.

I'm thankful for the necessity of taking the kiddos out of the house on my own on Tuesday because I was able to see how nicely my body is healing up, too!  YEAY!

ThankfulThursday

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter