Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday, Week of June 28 - July 4, 2012

I'm thankful for bodies that heal without any thought or (really) effort to consciously plan and/or bring recovery to fruition.

I'm thankful for preparedness plans and programs and lessons learned by my children which benefit all of us in crunch times.

I'm thankful for my marriage to Chef Jessie and how our marriage is beginning to  improve.

I'm thankful for the negative experiences in life and the positives that arise from them.  (Pretty flower really do grow out of poo!)  ^_^

Love this!



Thankful Thursdays Button

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter