All opinions are my own. *sponsored content*
Given my heart for helping others, I must begin to laud and applaud this company by sharing their awesome donation program.
Campus Book Rentals donates to Operation Smile with each textbook rented. Can you believe it? How wonderful is that!??!! Do you know what Operation Smile does? If you don't, you really need to check it out to really understand the full awesomeness of this facet of the Campus Book Rentals jewel. Basically, doctors help babies/children with cleft palate who would have no hope of help/restoration without the donated surgery these doctors provide. Even though the docs provide the surgery as service, they need transportation to their surgery sites and equipment and everything else they need for the surgeries. So moolah is still necessary for the process. Isn't that just pure awesomeness??!!
If you or anyone you know is a college student, you SERIOUSLY need to check out Campus Book Rentals. Here are a few of the awesome things about it:
2. Shippig is FREE both ways. (How can they even DO that?)
3. Even though you may be renting, you can still HIGHLIGHT as you study. When I first heard about this company, I thought this point would be one of the drawbacks. I totally highlighted a LOT in my books, which reduced the buy-back rate. It does NOT cause a problem through this company, though!
4. Renting periods are flexible. Maybe you don't need it for the full semester... well, go this way and you'll save even more money!
5. You can make a return within 30 days for a full refund. (If you drop a class and don't end up needing the book... YEAY!)
6. LIVE customer support (and they have a really great business hours)!
7. They've been around since 2007... why haven't we heard about it before, right!!?
8. I've already mentioned it above, but it's so super spectacular it gets another mention: they DONATE to OPERATION SMILE with every rental! Awesomeness!!!
So, if you don't want to keep your college books forever after you finish your class because it's not important to you or you need the money more, you totally need to check out RentBack. You can make 2 to 4 times MORE by renting your textbooks to other students through this interface than selling it directly (either at your camput book store or another book store that sells college texts).
If you're still not sure about either of these programs, take a few to view these YouTubes for a lil' bit more info.
How does it work?: