Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Saturday Soliloquy #23: My Dorm

My dorm was a single story apartment with 6 bedrooms, a kitchen, living room, and two bathrooms.  The boys had 1 bathroom and the girls another (thankfully!).  In my apartment/dorm we had 3 guys and 3 girls.  I was, of course, one of the girls (USA, in case you're not sure) and the other two chicas were both from Malaysia.  The guys were from Oz, Taiwan, and Norway.  For the most part, we all got along fine.  There were some problems that were severe at the time, but through the glasses of time and age and far more troubling tribulation since, we got along well, all things considered.

This is a pretty accurate representation of the living area of the dorm.


The next photo is also a really accurate representation of what my individual room looked like:
 

And this shows the outside as I remember it!
 

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter