Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Saturday Soliloquy: #22: My Uni (Campus Joondaloop)

My school, Edith Cowan, was/is beautiful.  And the campus I lived very near is located in a very nice neighborhood.

One of the interesting things about that neighborhood were the fences.  I actually did a study on that in my art class for my final project in that course.  The variety was amazing and wonderful!  There are lots of fences around houses in the States, I know, but the VARIETY around the houses near my school was really amazing.

I loved the art studio on the campus.  I know that art and writing helped me amazingly while I was there, so it's a huge blessing of that time of my life that I took the courses I took while there because I didn't technically "need" most of them for my degree.  Life is awesome and it's wonderful to see how things work out when we have the clarify of 20/20 vision that is possible when we look into the past, isn't it!?

I do NOT remember my campus looking like this when I attended, but it has been MANY moons since I was there.  How cool would this be to see upon entry!!??

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/65/Edith_Cowan_University_Joondalup_entrance.jpg

I DO remember the library.  Also very nice looking, don't you think!?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9c/Edith_Cowan_University_Joondalup_library.jpg

Beautiful, right?!!??  I did love the asthetics of it all.  Similar, yet also very different from what I'm used to.  :)

Photos from Wikipedia.



No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter