Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Super Sunday Slimdown: February 2, 2014

Can you believe it's February now?  I'm amazed, yet also not surprised.  Last month was very short and very long for me.  Strange, right?  Or do you feel the same way?

I've been able to accomplish AT LEAST my 4 day a week exercise goal.  Sometimes I didn't get much exercise, but I was out working at it.  I definitely count that, given my circumstances.  I'm grateful to have accomplished this puny little goal!

I still don't know about my weight.  I did step on my old scale, but once again it showed a number higher, yet my clothes are fitting looser... wearing smaller clothes sometimes... depending on the item.  I keep meaning to stand on the huge scale at Publix, but just haven't done it.

How are you doing with your fitness goals?  I'd really like to know!

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter