Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Super Sunday Slimdown: Hoping to Avoid Getting Sick

This past week is a complete bust for exercise for me!  Major bummer.  My children have all been sick (most are completely better now).  Babygirl is still sick and now I feel like I'm starting to come down with it.  Have had a headache frequently for the past few days and wake up feeling run over by a truck.

I'm not sleeping very well, so that's probably not helping.

We're using essential oils, elderberry, and echinacea.  If you have any other suggestions, I'm willing to hear 'em!  :)

I sure hope to get back to my four walks next week!  I'll let you know how it goes.

How are you doing with your exercise plans?  I hope your past week has gone better than mine!!!

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter