Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Too Cool for School

I actually haven't the slightest clue what that means, but it sounds like it should mean: what I'm about to share is so super cool you'll want to put off what you should do to check this out.  I hope you do!  Added bonus: you help me earn some money by entering giveaways in which YOU can win something!!!  How cool is that?  Too cool for school, right?  :)

If you would be willing to share, I hope you'll encourage those you know to enter as it really does give me a "hand up" as it were.  And I know how much you want to help others, right?  I think most of us do, really... we just don't know how... well, this is super simple and helps a bunch!

Giveaway link: good for 28 days from today

Next: good until Valentine's Day

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter