Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Pasadena, California... Who are you?

Seriously.  I have a reader who lives in Pasadena, CA and I have racked my brains trying to figure out who you are and have come up absolutely blank.  So, because I'm super curious like this, I just wanted to ask in hopes that you might confess thyself to me so that I might thank you for visiting so regularly!  ^_^

Okay, so I've already sort of thanked you... above... but I'd still like to know you.  Who you are, I mean.  Please comment to tell me who you are... if you could... would!  :)  That's be SO sweet!!!

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter