Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Working Wednesday

Another holiday on a Wednesday, so no Market Day today.  Don't you worry, though, I'm working!

I've submitted two pieces to two different blogs and I'll be published later this month.  I've got another piece I'm finalizing and that, too, will appear on yet another blog later this month.  Yes.  Yes, I have been busy!  Thank you for asking!  :)

Although I have been pretty busy, I'm feeling pretty good.  A little on edge at times, but better than I have in situations as potentially stressful in the past.  HEY!  Maybe I'm actually growing up!  That is a hopeful idea!

Crocheting has been going on around here a bit, too.  My girls are excited about learning and doing pretty well with it (the two eldest).  That's exciting for all involved, of course.

So, I'm keeping busy with various things pertaining to those and more.

Oh!  HEY!  If you want to hostess a Lilla Rose Party with me, right now is an AWESOME time to do it.  A few teammates and I have a special incentive going on...  If you hostess and your party qualifies (reaches $200 for this opportunity), then you are entered into an opportunity to win $500 OR MORE!  How awesome is that?!!?   By the way, three out of the four parties I've had so far have finished at more than $200 easily.  The other party... well my hostess really didn't do anything for the party, so it didn't qualify at all.  Let me know if you'd like to be a hostess with me!  You can comment here with your email address, write to my email, or contact me via Facebook.  They all work well to get in touch with me.  :)

4 comments:

Adelien said...

It sounds a very great party. Have a great daya on this first day 2014

Alicia Owen said...

I've heard that Lilla Rose tossed around a lot in the blogosphere lately. Might have to look into that. :)

Tori said...

Thank you, Adelien! It's been a good day. I hope for you as well! :)

Alicia, let me know if you have any questions!

Jill @ Called To Be A Mom said...

Thanks for linking up to Pintastic Pinteresting Party. It has been cold around here so we haven't done a lot of getting out in our neck of the woods.

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter