Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Thankful Thursday: Introducing Focus My Word of the Year

I'm thankful for all of the possibilities that each new day brings.  I don't take advantage of them all (who can?), but I sure am thankful for them!

Using my time more efficiently and to better result is among my main efforts lately.  It's amazing how much I am able to accomplish when I put my mind to FOCUSing.  I haven't shared, specifically yet, but FOCUS is my word for this year, 2014.  FOCUS.  It's a good word, don't you think?  I'm grateful for the opportunity to FOCUS and change myself to be more FOCUSed.



introducing focus my word of the year

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter