Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Friday, January 17, 2014

Free Fun Free Form Friday: a Meme on Reflecting

I'm so excited to share a lovely quote joined with a great photo.  The quote: from Jane Austen.  The photograph... one of mine!  I'm very happy with the composition... it's pleasing, I think.  I hope you enjoy the two together.  DO tell me what you think, please!


2 comments:

Banquet halls in Indore said...

You made my day! I am very happy and relaxed too that I find this blog. I was looking for the matter discussed in blog post. If you have some more blogs on the material please share those as well. Thanks a lot and keep sharing such useful information.

vicki said...

That is a good quote. Make me happy you do the solitary hours. with love

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter