Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Monday, January 27, 2014

Meditation Monday #56

Praise the Lord!  Another week of daily meditating. I'm thrilled to be doing so consistently this time around.

I was even able to complete a LONG meditation just yesterday.  It felt SO nice!  This is NOT normal, but I'm so excited about it, I'm going to tell you ALL about it!  I started with an open, of course, then completed 7 minutes of the Sa Re Sa Sa meditation, 31 minutes of Kirtan Kriya, on to 4 minutes each of the two 'anger' forms I've been using, 7 minutes or Wahe Guru, 11 minutes of prosperity, and finished up with a Close.  My baby slept almost the whole time.  Pretty awesome, right!?  :)

Have you determined to begin a 40 day Challenge of your own?  I'd love to hear about it!

Don't these pictures just look TOTALLY serene!!?  I love them!



1 comment:

Lisabella Russo said...

Beautiful pictures and congratulations on your meditations.

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter