Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Week 25 Preggie Belly Picture

These pants do NOTHING for my slimming lower body... but holding them under the belly helped at least show IT a little. These pants are actually some I purchased to fit my over-fat body after we moved here... they still fit (loosely) over my humongo belly! ^_^

The other pictures taken looked TRULY horrible and I refuse to show them. The pants caused me to look like a giant striped balloon from the front! No, SERIOUSLY! Anyway...
I haven't felt quite as cute during this pregnancy so I don't want to publish those photos that cause me to feel even worse about my current appearance. Sorry. Self-preservation at its best.

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter