Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Sunday, July 13, 2008

GM INFO

I don't think I've mentioned this issue much here, in my blog, but it is very troubling to me and hangs as a constant nag in my mind. I just found this site that is under constant attack because it tells the truth about GMs. I'm going to sign up for the bulletin and hope that you might take a look at it, if you care to be informed about your food supply and issues surrounding it!

All you have to do is send an email to editor@gmwatch.eu and they will register you for the once a week bulletin.

And, just in case you're really not sure what I'm talking about here... GM is: Genetically Modified STUFF. While there's a lot in the mainstream media about how this is "beneficial" for our use in many ways; you can only find a full perspective and, in my opinion, the truth, by digging a bit deeper than the easily available "spoon fed" information in the media.

Happy self-educating!!! ^_^ I hope you will!!!!

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter