Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Friday, October 25, 2013

Prophet


Did you know there are many prophets and prophetesses?  It's true.  Moses told us that we should welcome such and be glad for them.  Search it out.  It's pretty plain.
What does a prophet do?  Prophets testify of Christ.  I know that prophets are often able to see how things come together because they seek the best gifts (spiritual).  Among the many spiritual gifts there is the ability to see and foresee how things will play out.

I testify of Christ.

I have seen how many things were going to transpire and are.

A few years ago, I mentioned to someone that psychological profiles and notes taken by psychologists and psychiatrists would be used to confiscate weapons and detain.  Did you know the first has come to pass?  It's true.  You won't have to search long for the information.  It's happened and happening in New York.

I told someone about this knowledge... that I could see that this would happen.  I was called crazy and told it never would because of Hippa, the Constitution... whatever.  I was told I was wrong and it would N.E.V.E.R. happen.

Do you think I enjoy being right about this?

You do not know me if you think I do.  Vindication is not sweet, my friend.  This is the second time in a short period of time that my ability to see what others refuse to (or cannot?) see has been vindicated much to my GREAT sorrow.

Did you know there is a Prophet on the earth today?  You know... one much like Moses or Elijah or any of the others.  It's true.  I encourage you to find out for yourself if what I say (any of the above) is actually true.  Don't take my word for it.  Just don't call me crazy until you know for sure that I'm wrong.  Seriously. 

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter