Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

A Lovely New Flexi

Each month brings a new opportunity to add a brand new flexi style to your collection.  Don't have a collection?  What a perfect way to start one!  My very first Flexi was a Flexi of The Month!  I subsequently signed up and have had some really wonderful successes already and I'm still brand new with this company!

So, without further ado, this is October's Flexi of the Month:



I do Home Parties, Facebook parties, Google Hangout parties, craft shows, vendor shows, styles, and more!  :)

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter