Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Lilla Rose Sale On Now

It won't last long.  This sale ends tomorrow!!!  I've been so busy I couldn't get a good post up before now.  I'm sorry if you rely upon reading here for such news.

If you'd like more timely news about such things, make sure you LIKE my Facebook business page (find it by searching TNJNT in Facebook).  I'm working to develop a newsletter... if you want in on that, make sure to leave a comment or become a customer!  My customers get an email directly from Lilla Rose about sales as they go live!  Sign up for my newsletter (to the left) to get news from me about sales and other opportunities.  How awesome is that!!???  Just another reason to LOVE Lilla Rose!  ^_^

 

 


No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter