Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Monday, October 1, 2012

Meditation Monday #12

Meditation continues daily.  I've added a new 3 minute meditation... well, it can be up to (and only up to) 3 minutes long.  It's a meditation for releasing anger.

Lately I'll do my tune-in, then meditation for releasing anger (2-3 minutes), kirtan kriya (usually 7 minutes, but sometimes more), conquering anger meditation (I was up at 6 minutes, but I'm back down to 3 right now), calm heart meditation (3 or more), meditation for healing addictions, and finish with a tune-out song.

Today is day 128 of meditating and day 89 since the addition of the conquering anger meditation and day 4 since adding the releasing anger meditation.  I think I'm only going to track the number of days meditating from here on out....  We'll see.  :)


No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter