Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Some Pictures

Ria took all of the following pictures with very little coaching by Daddy
(and a tripod). I think she's done a really marvelous job and can't
help but think she's one of the most talented 4 year olds I've ever encountered!
The Belly

Kat and The Belly

Kat, Daddy, and Mama

Going for a family photo, but Kat didn't cooperate.
Ria took this picture with the timer! Awesome, right!??

Tori Preggie Belly Pictures
Monday, October 14, 2008
5 days overdue



Daddy holding Kat before her birthday dinner.


The girls waiting for some of Kat's birthday cake.
Notice Jess in the background with the cake in the next picture.


Ria and Kat watching a movie.

Ria and her pompoms!

Ria and Kat with their Mama-made dolls.

These are a few of my favorite things!

Check out my YouTube channel, if you haven't already. I'm uploading more little videos! There is at least one (probably more by now) that you can only view if you have the code. Need it? Let me know! They are too cute to miss (the little videos you can only see with it)!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I know you won't believe me but you look GREAT! I always go into labor only a couple days after shooting the "Mommy at the end of her pregnancy" pictures so...

Come on baby! We're waiting here!

Love ya Tori! Hang in there!

Tori said...

Thank you for the sweet compliment. You're right, I don't really believe you. ;) But I don't feel totally horrible all the time (about my appearance), at least.

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter