Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Officially

The "official" due date for this baby is actually October 9th, but I'm seriously hoping s/he will arrive tomorrow because I would much rather Kat and the new babe have their own birth date! Kat's birthday is October 9th, if you didn't remember. If the baby decides to come today, that would be great, too! :)

I have had LOTS of "gentle" action going on for more than the last 24 hours, so I'm still hopeful. :) As of Friday, if I'm still preggie, I will be, once again, overdue. Of course, due date actually just means give or take two weeks... so, even Kat was, technically, not really overdue since she was born 2 weeks after her due date. If you think about it, send me some good "baby come out" vibes, if you don't mind! I will appreciate it, even if it doesn't seem to work.

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter