Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Monday, October 27, 2008

Newborn Tea

Introducing Theresa Diane Gollihugh!
The following are mostly taken
on Tea's actual day of birth.

Karen doing newborn exam.




Ria holding Tea for the first time.


Tea nursing (actually from the day after her birth).


Sage holding Tea on her Birth Day with Ria looking on.

For whatever reason, I couldn't sleep
when I woke up around 5am,
which is how you get so lucky
as to see these pictures already today!

Hope you enjoy them!

More to follow as time and fatigue allow.
^_^

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow! Tea is adorable and you are right, not little. I think she has more hair than any other baby I've seen! I always wanted a baby with hair. Congratulations Tori! You are awesome!

vicki said...

Wonderful! thanks so much for giving us pictures. I love seeing my children/grandchildren. I love 'em all, too. mom

Our family said...

Yay! Congrats! Mom was able to send us the news via a skype text message, and then we got a few details in chats before you made your post. We are excited to see more pictures! =D Hope adjusting to the new baby goes wonderfully for the whole family!

A Mama's Blog (Heather) said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad you were able to have a home birth. Thank you as well, for your kind words about my Business of Being Born review, and the other post. :-)

Enjoy your new sweet baby girl.

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter