Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Working Wednesday #3

So... remember how my tent sustained some damage last week?  Well, the part did not arrive in time for me to have my first Saturday Farmer's Market day.  It still had not arrived in time for me to return to my regular market day.  Very disappointing in some ways, but probably best.

My children have a little bit of a cold-thing.  Probably a result of too much sugar.  We had two birthdays in just over two weeks and I go against my standard "No" to sugar.  I regret it.  I've also been feeling icky.  Not much externally noticeable, but definitely feeling a depressed immune system.  I've missed my walk for 3 or 4 days because I wake up with a rockin' headache and I have tried walking with one and it was a rotten idea.

I really REALLY "love" sugary things... but I also really REALLY do NOT... especially the effects of them on my body and mind!

So... here's hoping I'll be back at the market next time (which is actually today).  I'd also REALLY like to be able to start my Saturday market!  I sure do hope to gain a customer base and, eventually, be able to run this business exclusively from home.  It's exhausting to worry about getting to market days each week.  I'd still love to do shows and things... just rather not have to do them EVERY week (or multiple times each week).

If you think Lilla Rose is nice, I sure would love it if you'd LIKE my Facebook business page, share stuff from there, and introduce your friends to Lilla Rose... if you'd like to get some Lilla Rose for free, let's have a party!  Even if you live totally far away.  We can do a Facebook party, google hangout party or some combination.  Just write to me through my Facebook business page.

November Flexi of the Month
(they are going fast)


No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter