Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Monday, November 18, 2013

Meditation Monday #47

Another 40 day meditation challenge completed without fanfare.  Totally didn't realize it was already upon me!  I finished on the 13th.  I'm still doing the challenge form and I added another one in during the challenge (on November 3rd) that I'm going to continue for 40 days.  I'm working on figuring out what new form to begin a 40 day challenge on next.  If you have any suggestions (within Kundalini Yoga), I'm happy to hear them!

I'm excited that I'm well on my way to my second year meditating!  How time flies!  I encourage you to begin.  My baby (now 5 months) has patiently waited through many sessions.  It's amazing how it has worked even when I wondered if it could!

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter