Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful to be alive.  I'm thankful for hope.  I'm thankful for my family.  I'm thankful for my friends.  I'm thankful for my business.  I'm thankful for hope.

I'm thankful for you.  Thank you for taking the time to read here.  Seriously.

I'm thankul for my Savior.  I'm thankful for the Plan of Salvation.  I'm thankful for God's Word and the opportunity to hear His voice directly to and for me through His word AND the Holy Ghost.



 
What are you thankful for today?


No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter