Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Monday, November 4, 2013

Meditation Monday #45

I missed posting last week only because I lost track of time and days and stuff.  Sorry about that if you look forward to Meditation Monday!

So... over the past two weeks, I've continued meditating each day.  Only rarely am I able to do more than a 7 minute Kirtan Kriya.  I'm still only doing a 3 minute conquering anger meditation, but my prosperity meditation is often 5-11 minutes long.  I'm not really sure why, but my baby seems to mind that form less than any of the others!

I've been able to wake up super early (between 4 and 6am) 5 times in the last two weeks.  That's not great, but it is progress!  Especially considering how TIRED I've been lately.  Probably due to the increased sugar consumption as a result of two October birthdays.

Are you still meditating every day?  Are you going to start?  I'd love to hear!

 
You could do this for a few minutes each day!


No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter