Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I'm so thankful to be well now.  Last week I was down with some sort of crud.  It wasn't as bad as it could've been since I know a thing or two about essential oils (Praise the Lord for THAT awesome provision).  I'm also a Young Living Distributor, if you're interested, let me know.

I'm grateful to have been ill.  Being sick provides a wonderful way of comparing wellness!  If I was always well, I wouldn't realize how wonderful it was to be well!  I certainly prefer to avoid being sick, but I'm striving to be thankful/grateful in ALL things.

My walks were out while I was sick, so I'm VERY glad and grateful to be back to that part of my morning routine.  Routines are very comforting (increasingly more so) to me.  It's very strange.  I used to think such a feeling was pretty lame.  It's AMAZING how much God is changing me!  I'm so grateful!



No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter