Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Friday, December 27, 2013

Thinking About The Future: 2014

2014.  Can you believe it's almost here?!!  It IS!

This new year feels even more like a gift waiting to be unwrapped, to me.  I've heard others feeling this way, in years past, but I can't remember feeling it to this extent, myself.  How about you?  Do you feel the coming of this new year to be full of promise and exciting things?

I'm excited to, hopefully, get to know you better.  I hope to learn more what you would like to hear from me and what you would like to see happening here.  I sure hope you will tell me! 

One of the things, pertaining to my blog, that I'm pretty excited about is GUEST POSTING. Won't you come read me in other blogs when I share with you where I'm writing?!?   I sure do looking forward to this new experience and I hope you'll tell me what you think about my efforts along the way!

I'm excited about building my businesseses.  I feel a huge impetus.  Have I told you about the dream that drives me?  It's probably not what you'd expect.  I hope to share it with you sometime.  Lilla Rose, among my business building efforts, is doing best, currently.  I love selling beautiful hair jewelry at the Farmer's Market on Wednesdays.  It's really enjoyable to meet so many new people.  If you'd like to earn some FREE Lilla Rose Hair Jewelry, I can do Facebook and Catalog parties.  In fact, if you are a hostess with me during January or February 2014 and your party reaches $200 in sales, you'll be entered into an opportunity to receive a pretty hefty cash prize (around $500 or MORE!).  I would love to help you qualify for that incentive!  :)

Although I'm not doing as well at selling/earning with Juice Plus and Young Living, I am very glad to be part of both companies.  I'm pleased and impressed with their products and very glad I am able to use them at a discounted price!  I love my Tower Garden (through Juice Plus) and am REALLY impressed with Young Living's essential oils.

I'm happy that my crocheting business has already made a little money and hope to experience exponential growth in that endeavor.  Crochet has been my longest standing friend (next to food, but I'm getting over that dependent relationship.  haha!).  I've had crochet as a time of peace and enjoyment since I was ten years old!!!

Another exciting thing in the coming year is the new experience/effort of working my blog as a business.  I hope very much to reap some monetary rewards from this part of my life.  I really believe multiple streams of income is really the way to go in this day and age.  And since I already do it and love, I figured: why not try to make a little money from what I do already!  Can you believe I've been blogging since 2008!??  I'm happily surprised, myself.

I've joined a writing team for a fitness blog.  NOT because I'm actually fit and healthy, but because I'm striving to be.  I'm REALLY real and full of flaws... I sure am hoping to reduce some of they physical flaws (mostly the ones in the form of rolls of fat on my figure) in the coming year.

If you are planning and hoping to become fit and healthy in 2014, you may find my next venture helpful.  It'll go live for purchases on January 3rd.  Right now you can read a bit about the products offered.  I've become an affiliate, which is one of the ways bloggers are able to make an income via what we do out of love (write our blogs, of course!).

2 comments:

The Great Gordino said...

Good luck with your 2014 goals Tori! I have done guest blogging before, need to do more - sometimes I'm loathe to write and see it go on someone else's blog, but if it's a bigger blog in the same market, it can be great exposure!
Cheers,
Gordon

Coach Donna Ward said...

What a beautiful post - and love your goals - and the products and work that you are into! As I work with a lot of Direct Sales Leaders I am familiar with Juice Plus and Essential Oils - using and loving both! :)

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter