Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Hoping for Sunday Slimdown

Have you heard, I'm part of the writing team for One Roll At a Time?  I'm pretty excited about it.  I sure do hope to continue to shed excess poundage off my frame.  I hope you'll join me in working toward making our body temples fit and healthy through the coming year.  I'm hopeful!  One of the challenges for January is contained in this picture.  I'm going to do my best.  Won't you join in!??



I will probably post most frequently on Facebook.  I need to remember to use: #OneRollChallenge  I hope you'll do it, too!  Just another way we can work together to build community and get to know one another better.  I LOVE it!  :)

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter