Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thankful Thursday Week of June 2, 2011

Thursday, June 2, 2011:  I'm thankful for Jessie's willingness to continuously support me in temple attendance.  This trip made three weeks in a row to meet our current goal of once monthly temple trips and twice monthly, once each quarter.  What a great guy, right?!  ^_^

Friday, June 3, 2011:  I'm thankful for sweet girls who love their work even when they make very little money.  Their Orange-ade Stand is going up this coming Friday, not because they did well this time, but because they have HOPE for the future!  I'm grateful that my sweet friend came over to spend some time with us.  I love my friends!

Saturday, June 4, 2011:  I'm thankful for the yearly Nathaniel's Hope Buddy Walk.  What a great way to teach my girls that those with special needs are people who are more similar to us than it may appear!  We especially loved that Daddy came with us this year!

Sunday, June 5, 2011:  I'm thankful for the opportunity to help a friend with a project.  The blessing of serving her is a gift in itself!
Monday, June 6, 2011:  I'm thankful for Jessie's hard work to find a job and work to build an alternate stream of income for our family.  I'm grateful our girls and their patience with us as we fumble through parenting them.  I love my family so much!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011:  I'm thankful for quiet days at home during which phone calls can be made.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011:  I'm thankful for the opportunity to work on a writing project with a friend and to give service to another friend and work to fulfill my calling!

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter