Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Fire; My Fire

Burning hurts.  I'm not even talking about the burns I've experienced in my tabernacle body.  But I'm grateful!  I'm thankful that the Lord knows my strengths and weaknessses and knows the exact temperature to which He raises my purifying fire so that He may burn out of me the dross that I've only ever thought was part of me.  Part of me, it surely has been, but it should not there remain.  And He knows it.  I'm so thankful for a Loving Father in Heaven who is guiding my life journey and providing all.  God is GREAT!  He is the Master of my Story!  I praise Him for His goodness, His guidance, and His tender care!!

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter