Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Talk With Mimi

Happily talkin' to Mimi! She's cheesin' a little,
but she was totally smiling when she first got on the phone to talk to her Mimi!



Trying to look at Mimi in the phone.





ANGRY! Give me the phone!



See how angry she is when she can't have the phone to talk to Mimi!?
Love The Mimi!!



Kitty Kat is happy once more, now that she gets to talk to Mimi again!
"See Mimi is talking to ME!!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My kids do the same thing! Now my mom has to talk to all 4 of them if I get caught talking to her. Of course, my mom enjoys it too.

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter