Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Friday, April 29, 2011: I'm thankful for a hard-working hubby who is working to find gainful employment as well as working on the things around the house that need done.

Saturday, April 30, 2011: I'm thankful for talent/skills fairs with my Ward family which enable me to learn a little bit more about them and enjoy some fellowship, too.

Sunday, May 1, 2011: I'm thankful for health among all of my family so that we could attend and enjoy church as well as a break-the-fast dinner at the Lewis's home.  What fun!

Monday, May 2, 2011: I'm thankful that Jimmy's rough day Sunday didn't carry over into Monday, but that it seems he may be evening out into some semblance of actual naps and awake time rather than the constant always sleepy-head never-put-me-down sort of sleep he's done for the past 7 weeks.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011: I'm thankful that Jessie is highly motivated to do some things.  I only wish our priorities were more inline.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011: I'm thankful for a new job for Jess, which he started Wednesday night after an interview Wednesday morning.  Only 18 days unemployed this time around!!  What a BLESSING!

Thursday, May 5, 2011: I'm thankful for cool nights that bless our home with coolness until quite late in the evening, especially when we're out of the house for a while!

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter