Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Forgiveness

"Learning to forgive is a great gift you give to yourself and others. The power of forgiveness lies not only its ability to heal relationships, but even moreso, to heal yourself."  I found that quote HERE.  And, really... I can't top it!  ;)  However, I have experience the truthfulness of it and testify that it has been the best gift I've ever given myself: to forgive others and strive to forgive "seventy times seven," which, in fact, is simply a verbal analogy of perfect forgiveness (which fact I learned from my super smart brother, Josh!).  ^_^  A final quote from the page linkes: "Unforgiveness is like drinking poison and hoping your enemy will die. Author Unknown"  Awesome.  Just awesome.  And totally true!  I've lived it!!!

No comments:

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter