Featured Post

I Am... Mama and Writer

First Mama.  Then Writer.  Though, of late, the latter has consumed a great deal of time as I work to get things in order to potentially be ...

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Thankful Thursday: Week Starting May 12th

To Joing the LINK up for this week's Thankful Thursday, make sure to check out THIS awesome blog!

Thursday, May 12, 2011:  I'm thankful that we had SUCH a peaceful day even with Jessie gone all of it working a double.  My girls can be SO nice to be around!  I'm GLAD when they ARE!  :)

Friday, May 13, 2011:  I'm thankful for the kindness of strangers.  I didn't advertise my girls' Orange-ade Stand for this week and we still had really great sales (and even BETTER tips!!!).  So neat, right?  I'm so GLAD to encounter so many kind people!

Saturday, May 14, 2011:  I'm thankful for Jessie's self-motivation.

Sunday, May 15, 2011:  I'm thankful for an amazing dinner with wonderful friends-in-the-making!

Monday, May 17, 2011:  I'm thankful for a day at home full of phone calls and self-motivated children.

Tuesday, May 18, 2011:  I'm thankful that I have a wonderful midwife who will talk with me about any and everthing!

Wednesday, May 19, 2011:  I'm thankful for Jessie's fishing trip with the girls this morning which enabled me to sleep pretty deeply for about an hour longer than I would've been able to otherwise.  I'm thankful for Jessie's hard work to get shelves made for our pantry-like cabinet in our kitchen.  He's been frustrated with the disorganization in the kitchen and has been busy enabling me to make a change.  What an awesome support!  I'm thankful for Relief Society Activities that enable me to enjoy my sisters.  I love them!  :)

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

I think I most liked that you got to sleep in. =D

copyright notice

© 2008-2016 Tori Gollihugh All Rights Reserved


sitemeter

statcounter